Loan for acquisition of real estate
Dreaming about your own place to live? Want to be the lord in your own house?
Having visited any of the VS Bank’s branches, you will get knowledgeable advice from our experts, who will assist you in choosing exactly the mortgage program which will best fit your needs.
Resale-market residential property
A new-construction-market residential property (a property with no documents available to certify the title [right of ownership] to the property), if the collateral on the loan is another residential property from the resale-market (which is not the object of lending)
Currency, Interest on the Loan, per annum
Down Payment, equal or larger than
Lending Period, up to
on the initial loan amount
The collateral on the loan is the object of lending or another residential property from the resale-market.
The collateral cannot be:
- A residential property under refurbishment or construction in progress.
- A land plot (undeveloped).
- A residential building located on a land plot, which is not the property of the borrower or property guarantor, and to which land plot there is no Certificate of Private Ownership.
- Borrower’s age: 25 years or older, but not older than 65 years at the loan maturity date.
- The spousal guarantee (if legally married) is mandatory.
- Insurance of the mortgaged real property in Insurance Companies Accredited at VS Bank PJSC:
- Loan repayment schedule – in equal installments (standard).
- No penalties for early repayment.
- Passport of Ukrainian citizen.
- Identification number slip.
- Income statement for the past 12 months.
- A copy of the borrower’s employment record book attested by the HR department (director) of the company the borrower is employed at.
- Marriage certificate, spousal consent.
- Documents certifying the right of ownership (title) to the mortgage property.
- Other documents as the Bank may request.
- Payment for the notary’s services and attesting the mortgage.
- Expert opinion on the appraisal of the mortgaged property offered as collateral (when found appropriate, an expert appraisal made by an independent expert may be required.)