VS Bank PJSC offers private consumers the payments of pensions and servicing of pensioners’ current accounts, having made the pension receipt procedure the most time-efficient and convenient for you.
Receiving pensions through VS Bank PJSC is:
- Free-of-charge opening and servicing of the pension account.
- A free VISA payment card enabling the receipt of your money fee-free not only at VS Bank PJSC branches and ATMs, but in any other ATM nationwide at the rates set up by the Bank. The availability of a payment card is a material advantage when receiving a pension, since you can take advantage of ATM services at your convenience.
- Accrual of interest in pension account balance at the rate of 7 per cent per annum.
- Receiving a pension without standing in line or other inconveniences right after it has been transferred by the Pension Fund to the Bank.
- A possibility to make a free-of-charge order to VS Bank PJSC for another person or for your family to receive money from your account.
- A possibility of transferring the money to a special Pension deposit under lucrative conditions, with a high interest rate, extra depositing option and possibility to dispose of part of the deposit, and monthly payment of interest.
How to receive you pension through VS Bank PJSC?
You need to visit a nearest VS Bank PJSC branch with your passport, pension certificate, and identification number slip.
For advice on opening and servicing of pension accounts, as well as regarding other services the Bank provides, please contact or visit any VS Bank PJSC branch.
Tariffs for use of VISA cards (from 10.06.2016)
Basic limitations on authorization for payment card transactions