PJSC “VS Bank” has been steadily working in financial market since 1991 . It is a bank with foreign capital.
To most effective and quality operations PJSC “VS Bank” will order goods, works or services from you to ensure its commercial and economic activity based on the results of open tender for potential partners.
The main form of tendering is open tender. Open tender means that all tender conditions of participation and rules for conduction of tender must be published on the Internet (on Bank’s website) and/or via other mass media. The conditions of open tenders are published on our website.
Tender Committee is Bank’s permanent collective authority that operates all measures related to the tenders. The main purpose of the Tender Committee is to ensure most profitable conditions for the purchase of goods, works and services for the Bank’s primary activities due to alternative choice, competition, transparency and collegiality.
PJSC “VS Bank” defines the following basic requirements for procurement of goods, works or services:
The tender procedure is considered more optimal form of compliance and implementation above-mentioned requirements during the process of procurement.
The basic principles of tender are:
- PJSC “VS Bank” publishes Request for Proposal on the Bank’s website;
- Companies and organizations that wish to act as bidders should register on the Bank’s website (registration should contain such information as organization name and it EDRPOU code (Unified State Register of enterprises and organizations of Ukraine) and participate in electronic auctions;
- Tender Committee considers submitted applications and determines the winner;
- The Bank publishes information about the winner of the tender on the Bank’s website;
- The Bank concludes cooperation agreement with the winner of the tender.
The Bank reserves the right not to comment any decisions concerning the winner of the tender.
You are kindly asked to submit your proposals and comments by e-mail : tender@.vsbank.ua
Should you have any questions regarding Bank’s tenders, please contact Secretary of the Tender Committee Malosnyak Tetyana, Tel.: (032) 255-02-71.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in our tenders!